Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Back to Blogging about Handmade Doll Clothes

I'm giving it another try. Back in 2005-2006, I had some problems with my blog links ending up on weird pages but I don't honestly care now. If people who do that to other people have no lives except to mess with others, then so be it.

I just like to write about what I do and promote my website. I make Barbie doll clothes, Ken doll clothes, and even handmade clothes for your Bratz doll. Oh I almost forgot, I also make Kelly doll clothes, the little sister to Barbie, not to be confused with the newer Kelly doll which is quite a bit bigger and not in proportion to a normal Barbie doll at all. The Kelly I sew for is 4 1/2 inches tall and has various little friends named Tommy, Marisa, Becky and Ryan.

I had originally started the blogs (that I eventually deleted) about my site, Barbee and Friends Doll Clothes, back in 2005. Since then it has grown and done so well that I have discontinued doing craft shows. I had been in craft shows since around 1986 and done them steadily from 1992 to 2005. But once I started having to miss them and stay home on purpose due to lack of items to sell, I figured it was time to hang it up and concentrate solely on my website.

I've even started carrying some new items on the site since I last wrote a blog but I'll save that for the next installment!

I also have a sister site for handmade American Girl size doll clothes called Kitt's Kloset but it hasn't really had its official grand opening. I'm making it from scratch so it's a little slower to work on than my Barbie clothes site. The new site will be another topic and possibly even have its own blog someday. Till next time!