Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Some Doll Clothes Pictures to Entice You to Visit My Site

Since you can go to Barbee & Friends and see the original versions, I thought it would be fun to show you some of the variations I have. The first gown shown here is the Fashion Fever version of my Strapless Satin and Tulle gown:
The next gown is the gold star specialty overskirt version of my ruffle neck ball gown:
This one is actually the original product but since it's summer it's a popular outfit, the khaki capris and halter top set:
And here is Meygan, my Bratz doll modeling something that was a variation but now it is a product on its own, the Bratz pajamas in a funky purple lips print:
Here is 4 1/2 inch Kelly modeling her flower girl dress, the version with the basket. This is not yet available on the site but I plan to make it available soon. I am not sure I'll always be able to get the tiny baskets though:
The girls want to thank you for looking at their pictures and hope that next time you need some nice handmade Barbie doll clothes, you'll check out my site!